50 Candles + Sweet 16

Today is a very special day. Today is my Dad's 50th birthday! I'm not so sure he'll be thrilled that I'm telling everyone how old he is, but I'm pretty sure everyone else in the world that knows him knows that he's turning 50. Anyways, since it's such a special day I felt the need to dedicate the post today to my loving father. 

Dad (Dan)-you are the funniest, craziest and greatest person in the world. You always make me feel better even when I go crazy. You make me and all of my friends laugh because your humor is incredible. You add so much to my life and I couldn't imagine my life without you. I couldn't have asked for a better father and I love you so much! Happy Birthday Dad!
It is also my friend Will's birthday and he's always asking for a shout out on da blog so happy birthday Will {sweet 16}!  You are one of the coolest guys I know and super preppy. I'm so glad we became friends this year! Thought I'd include a picture of the whole crew. 

1 comment :

  1. The thoughtful post for your Dad's 50th b-Day was beyond cool... You are one loving child.
    Your Fan- GQ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...