Liebster Award X4

I was nominated yet again for the Liebster Award. Even though this is the fourth time being nominated I still love answering the questions! I think it's really fun and a great way to get to know the blogger!

This time I was nominated by the lovely Emily from Class and Sass! She's got such a great blog so definitely go check it out! Thanks so much Emily for the nomination--you're too sweet!


Here we go with the questions!

1. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Personally, I just think that the relationships made online are incredible! I never ever thought that I'd be a blogger, let alone make blogging friends! I think it's really amazing that you can make friends with different bloggers across the world because you all share a common interest.

2. What trait to you love most about yourself, and how do you feel it contributes to your success as a blogger?
I don't mean to sound narcissistic in any way in this response, but I would say that my favorite trait is that if I like something I'll become really dedicated to it. Because of this I take blogging very seriously and I make sure to have posts up every day. This helps to make me a successful blogger because I try to make my blog as great as it can be and I stay dedicated to posting!

3. Which post of yours thus far has been your favorite post?
Hmm...I really don't pay attention to posts after I post them {other than when I read the comments}, but I really like this post about going to a Vineyard Vines Event when I met Shep & Ian who started VV. I thought that it was such a cool experience and the post had some great pictures!

4. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I've definitely answered this question before, ha ha, but I think after reading so many blogs for a while I just thought, "Hey--it'd be cool to start my own!" I'm so glad I did because I seriously wouldn't trade blogging for the world; I just love it so much!

5. If one song could describe your life/mood right now, what would it be?
I don't know if this actually describes my mood/life, but I'm seriously loving the song "Let It Go" from the movie Frozen. Seriously Idina Menzel is such an amazing singer, and the song is super great!

6. How have your friends reacted to your writing a blog?
My friends have been extremely supportive of me having a blog. A lot of my friends read my blog too! My mom likes me having a blog, but she always says that she has to read about my life through my blog because I don't tell her anything that's going on, ha ha. 

7. What are your top three favorite blogs?
My top three are Citrus & Style {definitely my favorite blog ever}, Stripes + Peonies, and The Blonde Prep! I love all of those blogs dearly!

8. What are your top three favorite stores?
Gap, J.Crew and Nordstrom. I pretty much own everything from Gap, but I love J.Crew + Nordstrom so much as well!

9. Who's your favorite Gossip Girl character?
It's so hard to choose! Seriously I love them all so much! But...I think my top four would be Dan, Blair, Serena and Nate. I honestly can't narrow it down any further because I love them so much!

10. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Probably CALIFORNIA! But, if I was to travel somewhere a bit further, or more exotic I'd probably go to Santorini, Greece. See more about the places I want to travel in my Destinations post!

11. What advice would you give to someone just starting up their blog?
Check out my top tips in my Blogging Basics post! 

Thanks so much for the nomination Emily!

XOXO, Kate

4 comments :

  1. These are so fun to read! I'm glad you got to post another, I love hearing your answers!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...