Tied to the Sea

I'm a very nautical person. I love the water! I love going boating, wearing Sperry's and just hanging by the beach. I think that's why summer is one of my favorite seasons! I can't wait to spend every minute in the sunshine and hopefully head to some seaside destinations. Last year my family and I went to Lake Elkhart for a family vacation and it was beyond amazing! Take a look at that trip in the posts from my old blog Preppy Daily in Lake Elkhart parts III and III. Hopefully we'll spend some time there again next summer, but in the mean time I've found some wonderful + nautical inspiration via Pinterest that I just had to share! Just the look of the water is stunning, but the seaside style is perfect too! Beautiful hues of blue, navy stripes + crisp white are perfect for stunning seaside style! Don't forget your Jack Rogers or Sperry's! 






XOXO, Kate

PS :: Happy Birthday to my fabulous friend Rory! 

4 comments :

  1. I love all of these inspirational pics, especially the first one from Vogue!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I loved looking at your old blog lake photos! Looks like it was a fun trip! I can't wait until the sun is out and I can go to the beach. I love living on the coast!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! It was such an amazing trip and so beautiful! I don't live super close to the water, but hopefully I'll visit the coast a lot during the summer and spring!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...