Photo Wall

I was looking for something to do with all of the photos that I have sprawled about in my iPhoto library. There's literally way too many in there and they seemed to just be going to waste. So, I decided that it was finally time to actually do something with these photos and display them somewhere. I opted for putting them on my wall as a sort of "photo wall". I've seen way too many of these all over Pinterest and tumblr that I thought I'd give it a go. I'm really in love with the results. My walls are pretty bare so adding a few fun photos really makes all the difference! I simply ordered prints to Walgreens from my computer and picked them up. I used painters tape to tape the photos up because I knew that it wouldn't ruin the walls {been there, used regular tape--did not end so well}. I love the way that they are laid out and I think it looks super great! Take a look for yourself!


I think it's just such a great way to display photos! Let me know what you think!

XOXO, Kate

4 comments :

  1. I started a photo wall on the half wall above my desk a couple of years back and I have to say that it's on of my favourite parts of my room! I love looking at all of the memories on there and rotating the pictures out to include new ones :) Yours is looking great - I use tack to stick mine up so that I can move them around really easily if I want to change the set up a bit :)

    Belle // thelifeandtimesofbelleh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's the perfect way to easily display photos and it's so interchangeable because you can just switch out the photos whenever you please! Thanks for your comment!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete
  2. Your photos look great! I've always been one to have tons of photos displayed in my room. Here at college it's not any different! It's so fun to see other people's photos and see what great experiences they've had.

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Adding photos to your room is such a great way to spice up plain walls and give your room a bit of personality!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...