Joie Love

Let me just say, I am yet to purchase anything from Joie, but I'd sure like to. Everything on their site is absolutely perfect. They also seem to sell many pieces that can be worn with ultimately anything. I think if I were to purchase something from Joie I'd want it to be something a little more basic so I could get a ton of use out of it just because the site can be a little pricey. Without further adieu, these are my absolute favorite pieces from Joie at the moment. I put them into adorable outfits that I wouldn't mind wearing ;). 


Joie

Outfit #1: Crop Top // Skirt // Sandals
Outfit #2: Dress // Sandals
Outfit #3: Top // Shorts // Sandals

Shop the looks below:
XO, Kate

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...