Trend // Espadrilles

I've been seeing espadrilles everywhere recently and I have totally fallen in love with this trend. I don't know if it's necessarily a trend because espadrilles were definitely in fashion last spring, but they've come back! I love the look of them and I think they are adorable! And with so many fun hues they are sure to match many outfits. I'm honestly in love. 

Another great thing about espadrilles is they are usually pretty low priced (unless you're looking for a designer pair). The majority of the ones featured below are ranging from $36-45! What a steal!



Espadrilles

one // two // three // four // five // six

Shop all of these espadrilles:



XO, Kate

3 comments :

  1. I love all of your picks! Espadrilles are so cute!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a thing for espadrilles a couple of years a go and I thought that I'd made myself a little tired of them by wearing them so much but these picks have seriously made me fall in love with espadrilles again haha!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...