Welcome Weekend & Links

Welcome the weekend! This weekend will be a bit busy for me, but I'll still have a little time to relax on Saturday morning. What are your plans? If you've got nothing planned here are a few links to check out over the course of the weekend!

+check out this model workout for a quick fix of your cardio and fitness

+have you heard Ariana Grande's new hit, Problem -- it's my current favorite song and it features Iggy Azalea a new favorite artist of mine

+totally loving this mini polaroid; it's so cute and fun

+this dress from Lilly Pulitzer is my absolute favorite and I'm trying to convince my mother to buy it for me, but she hasn't given in yet

+check out my parties board on pinterest for inspiration on hosting a spring get together

+even though it's still 50 degrees in Chicago (please Chi, it's spring--warm up) I'm totally loving these Jack Rogers -- if only I had money to purchase them

+like I said I'm fresh out of cash and I'm sure some of you need money saving tips so check out these tips

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...