Summer Swim

Summer is finally here! I'm so happy to be on summer break and be totally stress free with no tests, quizzes, crazy teachers and/or annoying classmates. I truly don't mind school too much, but by the end of the year I'm pretty sure we all get a little agitated. 

I've told you all before but I am destined to live in California. I'm pretty sure in a past life I was a surfer or something because I seriously love to swim and hit the beach. With all this in mind I love swimsuits! I've shopped this summer for some new ones and these will be featured in my summer haul! Yes, I'm doing another summer haul--I've been shopping quite a bit! Anyways these are my top swim picks for the summer!


Swim 2014

Row 1: scallop top ; scallop bottom // seersucker top ; seersucker bottom // macrame top ; macrame bottom
Row 2: fish top ; fish bottom // crochet top ; crochet bottoms //  floral top ; floral bottoms

Shop all of the swimwear below! My favorites have to be the seersucker and macrame swimsuits!

XO, Kate

2 comments :

  1. I love the American Eagle fish suit! And of course, the scallops and the seersucker. There are too many cute ones!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're all so cute I can't pick a favorite!

      XO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...