Summer Inspo/Plans + Big Announcement!

Everyone--I am back! I know I posted that awkward post on Friday, but I am officially back for good! I couldn't be happier to be blogging again because whenever I take a break I always miss it so much. It was so stressful towards the end of the year with schoolwork and all, but I'm on summer break and I'm so excited! To share with my excitement of summer I thought it'd be fitting to share some summer inspiration, of course via Pinterest (where else!?). Is it weird that summer has just begun and I'm already worried about it ending? Well, anyways before I give my favorite summer inspiration I want to share some super exciting news with you!

I am going to the Smart Girls Summit in NYC! I actually just asked my mom the other day if we could maybe go and sent her the information and she agreed! I am so excited! I've never actually been to NYC before and I can't wait to see the city! And I can't wait to meet so many people and meet some of my blogging friends IRL (in real life). Comment below any suggestions of places to go in NYC if you've been/live there! Of course I'll be hitting up Brandy Melville because I am addicted to that store and hopefully do some fun shopping! 

Another one of my summer plans is going to California (most likely)! I am heading out west to look at future schools because I am utterly obsessed with California and I've been talking about moving there since I was about 10. 

I'm so excited for this summer and everything that comes with it! My favorite words about summer...

Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker.
Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder.
Music gets louder. Nights get longer.
Life gets better.

Anyways, onto the summer inspo!




What are you looking forward to this summer/when are you officially on summer break?

XO, Kate

2 comments :

  1. Yay for finally being on break! I'm so jealous you get to go to the conference. I want to go so bad but I can't ;( You're going to have soooo much fun! Love the photos you've shared, too. Very Cali ;)

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And I'm so excited for the conference! And, of course the summer photos would resemble my favorite place, California! Thanks for your comment Connie!

      XO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...