Introducing // A Sprinkle of Kate

I've constantly told you guys that my new blog was under construction and that I was developing it. Well, it is finally finished! I'm so excited to share with you the final product and I can't wait to start posting on my new blog. I've been waiting for quite some time to start fresh with a new design and a totally new blog and I'm in love with the results.

The main reason I decided to start a new blog was because I never totally loved "seersucker + stripes". I was having so many issues with my original blog Preppy Daily and I quickly switched over to my new one. I never really fell in love with the name and/or the design. Also, the name "seersucker + stripes" was very limiting to the preppy style. I wanted to give myself a new name that let me explore more topics and let me grow as a person and stylist. 

I hope you're as excited as I am to launch my new blog! Definitely check it out because that is where I will be posting from now on. Also, if you're currently a member of my website via google friend connect be sure to join again on my new and improved blog. Also, subscribe via Bloglovin for updates on my posting. I will be posting every day (except Sunday) on this new blog (I will not be lacking like I was on this blog ha ha). 

I'm so excited to share with you the next chapter of my life on A Sprinkle of Kate.


XO, Kate

1 comment :

  1. Love your blog! Come follow my new blog - https://preppygirlswearpearls.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...