A Summer Smoothie

I personally love smoothies and think they are an essential way to start your day. They easily fill you up without filling you with junk. They may be high in calories, but all of these calories are easily burned off because they are from fruit! I'm not sure if you saw this recipe featured in Undeniable, but I discussed my favorite summer smoothie recipe. In case you don't read the online mag (which you should because it's fabulous) I still wanted to share the recipe here on my blog. So, without further adieu, a perfect summer smoothie recipe!

Ingredients: 
-strawberries
-blueberries
-blackberries
-banana
-yogurt (Greek)
-orange juice + ice

Blend! Voila!
Yum! This is my personal favorite mix of berries and banana, but feel free to use whatever other berries you like!

XO, Kate

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...