Getting Back on Track w/ A Healthy Breakfast

Over the course of last weekend I ate really unhealthy and I just felt sickened by the whole thing. To get back on track I'm trying to find easy, healthy recipes that I can make quickly. The worst thing about eating unhealthy is feeling dead and having no energy. When I started to eat a lot healthier I noticed so many positive things. I had more energy, I felt better and my skin even started clearing up. And when I don't eat healthy I just feel like meh. I've found a few recipes that are super easy and healthy for you that I'd like to share!


Healthy Smoothie // Blend strawberries, blueberries, yogurt, ice and a bit of oats together and just drink it on the go!


Apple Granola Sandwich // This looks amazing! It's just an apple {my favorite is honeycrisp}, granola and peanut butter.


Yogurt Parfait // I love yogurt in the morning; my favorite is peach/pomegranate chobani. This looks really delicious and all you need is yogurt, granola and some berries.


Toast Breakfast // Toast is an easy way to get filled up and a super quick on the go meal. Click the link to find out the official recipes! 


Chia Pudding with Plums and Figs // Chia seeds are super healthy for you and they help keep you full. And could this breakfast not look more delicious?

XOXO, Kate

10 comments :

  1. This is a great idea! I will definitely be joining you on getting back on track! I ate so terribly this week!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I think that these breakfasts look so delicious and they are sure to fuel you for your day!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://preppy-brit-becky.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these ideas! I try to make smoothies every weekend and I definitely see a difference in my mood.
    Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smoothies are a perfect breakfast and they definitely help you feel better throughout the day!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete
  4. When I'm at home (not at college) I make myself a frozen strawberry + blueberry fruit smoothie. I put honey in mine, it's so delicious! Luckily my dining hall at school has really healthy breakfast options!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so good! And yes that's super lucky so you can stay healthy when you're at school!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete
  5. Everything looks delicious! Peanut butter + an apple = the yummiest combination possible

    -Regina
    preppy-go-lucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...