TMI

You guys know my love for tag questions and how I simply adore answering them. I have seen the TMI {too much information} tag going around YouTube recently and I thought it'd be fun to give it a try! There's 44 {I eliminated the really stupid ones} questions, so I'm going to try and keep my answers short and sweet.

1. What are you wearing right now?
Classic me. A college jersey pullover and leggings.

2. Ever been in love?
Nah. Unless Nate Archibald counts!

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Considering I haven't dated anyone, no. 

4. How tall are you?
Like 5'8".

5. Any tattoos?
No--but my sister and I want to get anchors on our wrists.

6. Any piercings?
Just my ears.

7. OTP?
OTP means one true pairing and I ship Chair {Chuck + Blair} from Gossip Girl. They are literally perfect together.

8. Favorite show?
The Fosters, Gossip Girl, Zoey 101 and Drake & Josh.

9. Favorite bands?
Coldplay, Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, The xx, One Republic and Grouplove. 

10. Something you miss?
Summer.

11. Favorite song?
At the moment I'm Ready {AJR} and Haunt {Bastille}.

12. How old are you?
16.

13. Zodiac sign?
Libra.

14. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone funny and that is adventurous.

15. Favorite quote?
"The cure for anything is salt. Sweat, tears or the sea."
-Isak Dinensen

16. Favorite actor/actress?
Rebel Wilson, Kristen Wiig, Logan Lerman, Josh Hutcherson, Chace Crawford, Blake Lively and of course Leighton Meester. 

17. Favorite color?
Navy, mint, coral and light blue.

18. Loud music or soft?
Usually loud.

19. Where do you go when you're sad?
I lay in my bed and go on the YouTube or tumblr.

20. How long does it take you to shower?
At least 20 minutes. Usually about 30 though.

21. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I shower at night to save time, so usually only 30-35 minutes.

22. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.

23. Turn on?
Personality wise someone that is fun to be around and is adventurous. 

23. Turn off?
Being cocky about everything.

24. The reason I started blogging?
I thought it'd be a fun thing to do after reading blogs for a while. And I sort of just needed something to do.

25. Fears?
Blood, elevators and vomit.

25. The last thing that made you cry?
The movie Frozen.

26. Last time you said you loved someone?
My parents like 5 minutes ago when they left.

27. Meaning behind your blog name?
I don't even know honestly. I mean I really like seersucker and stripes, but I don't think I even own anything seersucker. I was just trying to make a new blog after my old one was having issues and seersucker and stripes sounded nice together ha ha.

28. Last book you read?
Divergent. Go read it please, it's so good!

29. The book you're reading currently?
Insurgent {second book in the Divergent series}.

30. Last show you watched?
The Fosters.

31. Last person you talked to?
My mom//dad.

32. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My friend Jane and I have known each other since we were four and we were texting this morning.

33. Favorite food?
Pizza, pomegranate, fruit snacks, and cookies. I know I'm super healthy.

34. Place you want to visit?
LA again and Santorini.

35. Last place you were?
At a hotel.

36. Last time you were insulted?
Probably like as a joke today or yesterday.

37. Favorite candy?
Kit-Kat, Rolos, Take 5 and Snickers #chocolate.

38. What instruments do you play?
None I can't read music for my life.

39. Favorite piece of jewelry?
My Vineyard Vines bracelet.

40. Last sport you played?
Volleyball in gym.

41. Last song you sang?
Story of my Life by One Direction.

42. Favorite pick up line?
"I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"

43. Have you ever used it?
OMG no.

44. Last time you hung out with someone?
Last night.


I hope you enjoyed reading these questions! I want to see you guys do this tag too so definitely give it a try!

XOXO, Kate

2 comments :

  1. Hey Katelyn! I did your TMI tag you should go check it out!

    Julia
    colormepreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...