Liebster Award #5

Okay, I think this may be the last Liebster Award that I do because I've done so many this year, but I seriously love answering the questions. Let me know if you guys are annoyed with them yet, ha ha. This time I was nominated by the fabulous Becky from Preppy Brit Becky. Her blog is simply great so definitely go check her out! PS she's from the UK so how cool is that? Thanks so much for the nomination Becky! So I'm going to answer her questions!

1. Favorite place?
California! I've only been once, but it's my favorite place ever.

2. Favorite brand/designer?
I seriously love Tory Burch.

3. What year are you in school?
I'm currently a sophomore. Sophomore year has been really great this year--freshman year was actually awful and my classes were terrible, but this year is so much better and so much more fun.

4. What is your favorite book?
I have a few...Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen and The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.

5. Do you enjoy sports? Which ones?
If you mean playing, then badminton and dance. But if you mean watching, then basketball, soccer and baseball.

6. Dream career?
Working for a magazine, doing something with movies/television, or being a blogger.

7. Where do you live?
Chicago!

8. Best holiday you've been on?
This is so funny to me because we call it vacation, but Brits call it holiday. Anyways, probably my trip to Kauai, Hawaii or Los Angeles, California.

9. Where do you want to live?
Los Angeles, California! It is my dream to live there. 

10. Do you have siblings?
Yes! I have a sister that is 18 and a brother that is 13. 

Hope you enjoyed these answers and thanks to Becky for nominating me!

XOXO, Kate

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...