Blogs I Read

I've most definitely talked about this before, but I wanted to share with you my favorite blogs to read. I read quite a few blogs, but these are the ones that I'm guaranteed to check on the daily. I really love to read blogs and that's the main reason why I started my own! These are my top favorites and they all happen to be people around my age. I think that young bloggers give a fresh new taste of style to the blogging world.
Citrus & Style // Caroline is simply brilliant and I really love her blog! This is probably my top favorite blog that I read every day. She has amazing style, great writing skills and talks about so many different topics that it's impossible to get bored!


The Blonde Prep // Frannie is the main reason why I even started my own blog! Frannie is an old friend and her blog is so fun! She has impecable style and her life is just perfect. Her blog design is too cute as well!

Sailing the Sea of Style // Sloane could not be more perfect. Her style is amazing! Every outfit post is absolutely perfect and she's so daring with her style, but she can pull of anything. Also, her travel posts are amazing because she visits so many interesting places!

Stripes + Peonies // I love Gracey's outfit posts! Her style is so edgy, but classic and preppy at the same time. Her blog design is absolutely beautiful and she has absolutely perfect taste! Her backgrounds for her photoshoots are also absolutely beautiful!


VA is for Lilly Lovers // Caroline is such a sweetheart and her blog is too cute! She has fabulous style and I love reading anything and everything she has to say on her blog each day. She has amazing tips about style, fitness and beauty and great style in her outfit posts and outfit designs!

Definitely check out some of these amazing girls if you haven't yet!

XOXO, Kate

8 comments :

  1. I love all of these blogs and yours! Definitely daily reads for me too!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all of these blogs and they are some of my favorites as well!
    xo, Scarlett
    http://thetrendychick.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fabulous! Thanks for your comment!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the sweet mention!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Caroline! I love your blog!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete
  4. I read almost all of the blogs you listed, and they are definitely some of my favorites. And yours is my newest favorite! :)

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even get over how sweet you are for mentioning me!! You're the best Katelyn and thanks a million! xx

    xoxo,
    caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...