The Best Humans

I don't talk about celebrities on her often, other than mentioning my idols. But I really wanted to share with you my favorite people/favorite celebrities. These include a lot of different people, but I seriously just love them. These are the people that I would so meet and hang out with if I could. 

 Jimmy Fallon // Honestly how can you not think he's hilarious? My dad and I are simply obsessed with Jimmy Fallon videos especially the #hashtag video. After watching this my dad loves to talk in hashtag. I think spending a day with Jimmy Fallon would probably be the funniest day of my life. He seems like such a fun person to be around.
 Shailene Woodley // Shailene is in so many of my favorite movies and I just love her. She seems like such a genuine person and a lot of fun to be around.
 Blake Lively // Obviously I love her in Gossip Girl, but in the Gossip Girl bloopers she seems like so much fun! She's always laughing and she's so funny. And if I would meet her I'd definitely go shopping with her because her style is killer. 
Zac Efron // How can you not love this beauty? He was amazing as Troy Bolton, but clearly now he's even better (JK no one beats Troy Bolton). I think that Zac Efron seems like someone that would be so much fun to hang out with. 
 Jennifer Lawrence // I admit that I like her old hair better, but Jennifer Lawrence is pure gold. She's actually the funniest person of all time and I'm pretty sure if I were to spend a whole day with her I would have such an amazing time.
Justin Timberlake // I was lucky enough to have the chance to go to the Justin Timberlake concert last Sunday and he was so good! I was really surprised and I have a new respect for him. I always liked him, but now I love him even more. And him and Jimmy Fallon together = perfect people. They are hilarious! Another one of my dad and I's favorite videos is the History of Rap. Please watch it it's actually hilarious.

Those are my favorite celebs that I would kill to spend a day with! Who are yours?

XO, Kate

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...