Room Inspo

I redid my room just a couple years ago, but I'm still looking to re-vamp it a bit. I've seen so many perfectly styled bedrooms on Pinterest and I've definitely felt inspired. I think the problem with my room is the junk. I have so much junk. Half of the stuff I have no idea where it came from, and the other half is just things that I don't need at all. I think it's good to go through your entire room {over the course of a few days} and just find everything that you don't need and just do a little clean up. In the midst of this it's also good to see what you need. I know that for my room I need a bit more storage. Yes I do have too much "stuff", but for the things that I actually want to keep I need a place for everything. That's the best way to stay organized. Here are the pictures that have inspired me to sort of re-vamp my room. 



I'm very obsessed with organized open shelving, books organized to perfection and even magazines and books stacked then topped with flowers. If I ever have fresh flowers in my room {in the summer I always love buying some from the farmers market} I always stack magazines and layer the flowers on top. I love the chic look it gives.

I'm also obsessed Sailing The Sea of Style {Sloane's} bedroom. See that post here! Her room is absolute perfection and I love all of the little details in it. Another thing I love is Citrus & Style {Caroline's} desk! It is so perfectly organized and I adore all of the bright colors. I'm hoping to sort of make my room a little bit more "me". I really love the colors, all of the stuff in it, but I haven't gotten to make it perfect yet. 

XOXO, Kate

5 comments :

  1. I love the inspiration! You will definitely have to post pictures once you finish all the organizing and decorating!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the process of changing up my room, and Pinterest has been my best friend recently!!
    I recently have been loving the very neutral room with the occasional pop of color here or there!! #perfection

    xoxo
    Grace
    preppyonthewestcoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with every picture you included!! If I could just have all of that in my room it'd be perf:) And I totally feel you, I have SO much stuff, I don't even know what to do with it all! Haha I can't wait to see what you come up with girl!

    xoxo,
    caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these pictures! Just found you blog- love!
    xo,
    N
    {http://getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the organization boxes. Where did you get the striped and blue ones??

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...