It's Christmas Eve


Today there are two special holidays. Of course everyone knows it's Christmas Eve! Woo hoo! I'm so excited, but it feels like it's not actually Christmas Eve because it feels like it's not even December. I feel like it's still fall, but then again I'm kind of crazy so yeah. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas Eve if you celebrate it. Otherwise happy holidays to all! 

But it's also my friend Paige's Sweet Sixteen! I wanted to take the time to wish you a happy birthday Paige! {We already celebrated Paige's birthday wish a surprise party in October...kind of a confusing story, but of course I gave her a Lilly planner for her birthday and she adores it}. But today we are going to brunch to further celebrate her special day!
Paige-I wanted to wish you a very special sweet sixteen! You are honestly one of my ultimate best friends and I can't imagine my life without you. I know sometimes we hate each other, but we survived badminton camp not killing each other so I think that's good! Anyways, you are such a good friend and I know that I can trust you with anything. I always have such a fun time with you and we laugh so much. Especially in our awkward yoga pant/seventh grade phases. I love you so much and I hope you have an absolutely amazing day!

XOXO, Kate

PS Yesterday I got my drivers license! I'm officially able to drive! It's so much fun and I love having the freedom!

1 comment :

  1. Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...