What I Got For Christmas 2013

Ay there. So I originally filmed a video for a "Christmas Haul", but it didn't turn out too well, so I thought that I'd rather just share it in a post form. I wanted to share with you what I got for Christmas this year. Just a quick disclaimer, I'm not trying to brag in any way, shape or form, but I love seeing what other people got for Christmas so definitely make a post yourself because I would love to see it!

This is probably not everything, just the majority of things that I can find online and share with you guys.

1. Vineyard Vines Hat :: I am obsessed with this hat! I got it in aqua blue which is absolutely one of my favorite colors. The hat is super cute and I can't wait for the spring/summer to actually wear it outside of my house ha ha.

2. Vineyard Vines Fleece :: I guess this was the Christmas of Vineyard Vines, but I adore this fleece! I got it in Aviator Blue which is a beautiful sea hue. I'm debating about exchanging it for a Shep Shirt from Vineyard Vines because I feel like I'd get more wear out of that, but I'm not sure yet.

3. Lululemon Pants :: I posted that I wanted a pair of Lululemon pants and my wish came true! I'm so excited to wear these because I'm super lazy and I live in leggings and yoga pants. And they come in tall versions! #bonus! My legs are super long so if pants come in a tall I have to get them.

4. TV for my room :: I don't know exactly what TV it is, besides that it's Samsung. I actually didn't even ask for a TV, but I'm so excited that I received it! Now I probably won't ever leave my room. All I need now is a mini fridge and I could live in my room without leaving it.

5. Longchamp :: Last year for Christmas I received the small long champ in the navy color, but this year I received another! Longchamps are such great investments and I love them! The size I got this year I think is a medium, but it has zippers on the outside so that you can expand it to make it bigger or smaller. It is in the same navy color that my other is, so I might exchange it for a different hue because there are way too many colors that I like!

6. Lilly Agenda :: My agenda just ended (I got it last August) so I needed a new one! I got it in the Coronado Crab--I didn't ask for a specific print, but honestly what Lilly print isn't cute? I love my Lilly agenda from last year and they hold up so well! And they keep me organized--most of the time.

7. Madewell Goodies :: This shirt and this bangle which I love so much! They are so basic, but perfectly chic pieces. Thanks to my sis who gave these to me ;).

I think there's a few more things, but some of them are just super random things. 

What were your favorite Christmas presents?

XOXO, Kate

1 comment :

  1. What great gifts! Seeing what others received is so fun. I'm glad you got some of the things you wanted!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...