12 Days of Christmas {Basic Girls}

I was tagged by the lovely Grace from Preppy on the West Coast to do the 12 Days of Christmas, basic girls holiday tag! Thanks so much Grace for tagging me and definitely go check out her blog because she's living my dream living in California!

Let's get into it!

1. What's your favorite holiday/winter Starbuck's drink?
Honestly, I don't drink Starbucks all that much {I know, shocker!}, but I do like their caramel apple spice. It's basically apple cider ha ha. I'm so basic.

2. Did you Instagram your first holiday red cup?
I did not because like I said I don't drink Starbucks too often. Ha ha.

3. What's your favorite holiday/winter nail polish?
I love black nails in the winter. I also love Jade is the New Black by OPI and I Saw, You Saw, We Saw...Warsaw by OPI. 

4. What is winter like where you live?
COLD! It's freezing right now where I live, including my house. I don't think the rents know what heat is! There's also snow on the ground. I love snow, but it gets annoying when trying to wear shoes other than boots.

5. Have you ever experienced a White Christmas?
Yes! Almost every year is white in Chicago, but I love it when it legit snows on Christmas. Sometimes there's just snow on the ground.

6. Sugar or gingerbread cookies?
I would say sugar, but I love gingerbread too! I absolutely love reindeer cookies. A DIY is coming soon because I make those every year and they are amazing. 

7. Favorite holiday/winter candle?
Flanel by Slatkin and Co. because it smells like Abercrombie and hot boys. I'm legit so basic.

8. Favorite Gossip Girl holiday moment?
I don't even remember what was going on in this scene, but I love the ending. Have a holly jolly Christmas. XOXO, Gossip Girl.

9. Candy canes or gumdrops?
Both! Who said a girl can't have both? No one.

10. Does your family have any special holiday traditions?
My grandma used to always have us come to make gingerbread people before Christmas, but as we got older the tradition sort of died. Tear. But on the other side we always do this little "Christmas auction" when my aunt has a bunch of gifts and we raffle them off.

11. Favorite holiday memory?
My original plays that my cousin Carly and I do every Christmas Eve. When we were younger all of the kids would put together plays and we would sing Christmas songs to the parents, but over the years Carly and I are the only ones who still like to do them so we basically have a Carly & Katelyn show but they always turn out super funny and we've had so many great memories from these shows.

12. What is your go-to Pandora/Spotify playlist for holiday music?
Either Michael Buble (Holiday) or Beach Boys (Holiday). Sometimes Glee (Holiday) as well!

I tag...YOU! If you're reading this I want to see you do this tag and then leave a comment below letting me know you did it so I can check it out!

Happy Holidays!

XOXO, Kate

1 comment :

  1. I did it!

    Merry Christmas!
    Morgan

    http://theblessedbelle14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...