Liebster Award (again)

Ha ha, so I was nominated for the Liebster Award again! How funny? I'm super happy though! Thanks to mSv from The Total Prepster! You should check out her blog because it is absolutely adorable, who can resist pink and green! And she has a great voice in her writing! Anyways, let's get right into the second round of the Liebster Award!

Pearls or diamonds? Silver or gold? Why?
Pearls! Obviously you should always wear pearls on the water and I'm obsessed with going boating and hitting the beach. Gold for me. Silver just seems too cold. 

If you could only live in one place for the rest of your life where would you live?
CALIFORNIA! Yes, California is basically my homeland I'm legit obsessed with that place. If you actually ask anyone that knows me they'll say she loves California and used to make funny music videos.

Favorite fashion icon?
I definitely love a few different peoples' style. I'm obsessed with Shannon Barker, Ariana Grande, and Kendall Jenner.

What is your favorite saying?
My favorite quote amongst many has to be "I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow." To me this is just basically the perfect life.

Spotify or Pandora? Why?
Pandora. I like the way it works because it sort of goes off the mood that I'm in. I actually have no idea how to work Spotify and that's why I don't use it.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5 years is actually pretty short. Hopefully in California in college. 

What are you looking forward to in the next year?
Figuring out a way to go/move to California? And summer/spring! I hate the cold!

Tory Burch or Kate Spade? Coach or Chanel? Why?
Tory Burch! My friend Paige and I are legit obsessed with Tory Burch. I stayed at a hotel in California in March and the hotel was across the street from a mall with a Tory Burch in it! Literally perfect life ever! I'm going to say Chanel. Not sure why though. Just something about it that I like.

Flip flops or heels?
Flip flops. I hate wearing shoes in general. And I like heels, but I'm already 5'8" so I don't need the height.

What is your favorite subject in school?
Lunch.

Who do you look like most, your mom or your dad?
My mom. My dad and I look nothing alike ha ha.

Thanks so much for nominating me mSv! These were such great questions!

xoxox,
K

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...