Grandpa's Sweaters

Over the course of the weekend my family went over to my aunt's house to celebrate my grandpa's birthday. My grandpa died in April of 2013, but we still wanted to get together to celebrate how great is life was, etc. To honor my grandpa my cousin Carly, my brother Brian and I all wore my grandpa's sweaters because he had some pretty fabulous ones. Carly and I also felt the need to do a little OOTD photoshoot in the freezing cold. Here are some snapshots from the night.












Carly : L.L. Bean Sweater // AE Jeans // Boots

PS :: I have today off school! Yipee! It is literally so cold outside so I'll probably spend the day relaxing and getting things done!

XOXO, Kate

6 comments :

  1. What a great way to honor a loved one! I have a handful of my dad's sweaters. There's something about wearing a dad's/grandpa's sweater!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so oversized and perfect to just relax in! Or they can totally be dressed up with jewelry!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete
  2. Really love how you styled them! Looks like you had a great time :)

    Xx,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adalia! And yes I did--I love getting together with my family because I have an amazing family!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete
  3. I love it; I'm a sucker for L.L. Bean! I love how you styled it with converse; so cute!

    Regina
    preppy-go-lucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L.L. Bean has amazing quality everything and my grandpa was so obsessed with L.L.Bean. And thanks! I'm loving the mix of the sweater and the converse as well!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...