Summertime Sadness

After Christmas I feel like there's a big lull in the wintertime. I don't think anyone wants the cold after the Christmas season is over, right? I'm pretty much done with the cold weather {awkward because we just had an enormous snow storm} and I want spring/summer. The main benefits of spring are of course warmer weather and my personal favorite, spring clothes! Spring has the best clothes of the season {at least to me} and I love all of the pastel and fun colors and just finally starting to wear shorts and tanks again! Also, I have a very big hatred for layers and boots so I pretty much belong in California where it's always mild temperatures. But...in the spirit of summer I've already started mapping out some of my summer plans. Is that strange? I'm just so excited for May to arrive {my favorite month} and finally be free from school for three months. I wanted to share with you a little inspiration that I've been lusting over to power me through these tough winter months. 


XOXO, Kate

6 comments :

  1. Great post title! I feel this way as well! Summer needs to come soon!!

    Xx,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need summer! Thanks for your comment Adalia!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with this, I miss summer so much and am dreading the freezing months ahead. Beautiful pictures! I just followed your blog, it's gorgeous! Looking forward to more posts :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard with all of the super cold weather! And I love your blog as well!

      XOXO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...