Running on Style

Hey so my title is suuuuppeerr cheesy, but this post was about a cute fitness outfit so I thought I'd make it like running on style get it. Ha ha, okay so anyways this is just an outfit post for a cute new running jacket that I got that I'm in love with. It is super light, and the color is phenomenal. It is just so adorable it makes me want the colder weather for some fall runs wearing my new jacket!







xx,
katelyn

p.s. If you're wondering what the f*** that weird little question mark box is if you scroll over a picture, it is a pin it button that I haven't gotten to function correctly. Ha ha. But if you click it, it still does let you pin an image. 

2 comments :

  1. I am in the market for a jacket like that, where is that one from? It's super cute!

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this jacket so much! It's actually from Costco! Here's the link http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature™-Ladies-Long-Sleeve-¼-Zip-Top-–-Medium-Cobalt-Blue.product.100033915.html

      It wasn't very expensive either!

      xx,
      katelyn

      seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...