Shannon Barker

Hey guys! So today I wanted to share with you one of my idols. Her name is Shannon Barker! She is completely different from myself, and maybe that's why I love her so much. She has an entirely different style. She's really not preppy whatsoever, but she is more hipster and wears a lot of Brandy Melville. She is a total surfer girl from Cali. I absolutely adore her tumblr and her youtube channel! She is absolutely GORGEOUS. She literally is so stunning and has the most amazing hair that I've ever laid eyes on. Definitely go check out her tumblr because I usually don't like tumblr, but hers is the exception. It is just so chill and plays cool music. Here are some pics of my legit IDOL.








Can I please just be her!?

xx,
katelyn

1 comment :

  1. So pretty! She kind of resembles a blonde Lily Collins!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...