Fall Playlist

I have been listening to more and more music as the school year drags on and I need some study and homework tunes. I don't really have a specific style of music that I like, but I usually just catch on to some of the music trends, but also find some of my own kind of music. 

I have been loving Lorde's new album. I know that everyone is obsessed with her, but she truly is exceptional. She's so talented it's hard to believe that she's only sixteen. I remember hearing Royals over the summer at dance camp, but her new album Pure Heroine is absolutely perfect. 

The other random music I listen to is a compilation of music my dad listens to (he has the best taste in music) and other random tracks that I find. Here is my current playlist.


xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...