Holiday Update

I was feeling a little update on my blog. I've been really thinking about actually getting my blog professionally designed, but then again I change my blog so often that I should just keep to designing it myself. This style is inspired by the holiday season! I'm loving the cranberry and the pine tree colors for this holiday so that's what I used in my newest design. I think that it needed a little bit of a tone down from the pastel colors that were more "spring-ish". I'll definitely be re-designing it soon, so don't get too comfortable. I'm really just never satisfied with blog design. 

Before :: 

After :: 


What color scheme do you want to see next?

Also stay tuned for holiday gift guides! I've got plenty coming your way!

xoxox

1 comment :

  1. I absolutely love this new design!! The colour scheme is perfect!

    xo Amy | amyvnorris.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...