Oxblood & Stripes

Today. is. an. outfit. post. Like ohehmg I have not done one in so long it's ridiculous. I'm so sorry that I haven't done an outfit post in seriously forever! I think with school back and all I just don't have that much time. But I'm trying to make it work! Especially because I have a quality camera to use so why not have photoshoots all the time! 

Anyways, today's outfit is oxblood & stripes. I am styling some cute wine colored cords and a striped top. And since it was just a wee bit sunny I thought I'd break out my new sunnies! They are my new favorite thing. So cute--too bad it's not summer #imissit. I hope you guys like this look and comment below what you guys think!







Forever 21 Striped Shirt (old) // Gap Cords // Factory Sunnies // Sperry's

xx

3 comments :

  1. I love this outfit; such a chic combo :)

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this outfit!! I must pick up those cords-too cute!

    Xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look Katelyn! Super cute for fall! I hope you do outfit posts more often:)

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...