Touches of Chic

I've noticed that on Pinterest lately many of my favorite style images are super easy to recreate. They all seem to have pretty basic and neutral pieces paired together in such an amazing way. There are little elements of chicness thrown into an outfit in such an effortless way. These looks to me give me great inspiration on how I style basic pieces.





The outfits are so basic, but look so perfect. I especially love the third look with Mary from Happily Grey. Her style is absolutely stunning and if you don't follow her on instagram than you definitely should for daily style updates and inspiration. The stripes and the gray sweater along with the statement necklace look so put together, but not too busy. 

xoxox

1 comment :

  1. I love all of these outfits! That cape is great!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...