I ♡ Winter Tag


With winter rolling around it seems like the perfect time for the I  Winter Tag! I don't love Winter all that much, but I love Christmas. Honestly, who doesn't? The season is just so cozy and fun! I was going to make this into a video, but honestly I'm way to lazy to edit that whole thing together ha ha. Let's just get onto the questions!

1. Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
My favorite has to be Jade is the New Black by OPI. It is like a dark green color and oh so perfect.

2. Favorite Winter Lip Product?
I've been obsessed with the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in the shade Romantic. It is the perfect red shade for the winter and is a totally wearable bright color. 

3. Most Worn Winter Clothing Piece?
My coat or boots. I basically live in both of those.

4. Most Worn Winter Accessory?
Probably gloves because my hands get so dry and cold! I especially love the tech-friendly loves so I can still use my phone while wearing them!

5. Favorite Winter Scent/Candle?
I love Slatkin and Co.'s candle called Flannel. It smells like Abercrombie which everyone seems to hate, but honestly I love the smell. 

6. Favorite Winter Beverage?
If we're talking something warm I love apple cider. But if we're talking New Year's Eve I'm obsessed with Martinelli's sparkling juices. So good and festive!

7. All Time Favorite Christmas Movie?
Home Alone 1 and 2, Santa Clause 1 and 2, and  Elf. 

 8. Favorite Christmas Song?
Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. I just die.

9. Favorite Holiday Food?
Chocolate covered pretzels or reindeer cookies! Delish!

10. What is your favorite Christmas decoration?
I've always loved the Christmas lights, but I also love having garland hung around the banister of the stairs and over the archway to our front door.

11. What's at the top of your Christmas list?
I think either a polaroid camera (want one so bad) or an iPad mini.

12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Just relaxing at home. That is my favorite way to spend the two weeks off school!

If you're reading this I tag you to do it! Leave a link if you do this tag!

xoxox

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...