LBD

With Thanksgiving coming up in just a few days, and Christmas along the way I've been looking out for dresses to wear this holiday season. I've been drawn to classic black this season, but also lots of sparkle. I'm not sure why, but this year I've been even more drawn to sequins and sparkles even more than before. Gold in particular! But for this post I'm focusing on the "little black dress". I really don't own a LBD, but I'm hoping to invest in a nice one that can be worn on multiple occasions. I've been loving these.


All are from Shopbop. Comment below for any specific dress!

xx

1 comment :

  1. I love the first and middle ones! So cute and elegant, yet perfect for our age.

    Constance
    prepnorthwest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...