Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope your day is filled with good food and great people! Eat lots of turkey and other yummy food! And don't forget to go Black Friday shopping! Every year we host Thanksgiving at my house and 40 people come! It's a great time, although I'll let you in on a little secret: I hate Thanksgiving food. I'm a pretty picky eater, but for me I just hate all of the different foods on Thanksgiving. But that doesn't mean I hate the holiday! I love getting together with my family and then going Black Friday shopping! And my sister is home from college, so that is great too! Her friend actually is here too!

Anyways I hope y'all (I'm not southern, what am I trying to do...) have an amazing Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day!

Here are ten things I'm thankful for:

1. My amazing family, I have no idea where I would be without them.
2. My friends that I definitely do not appreciate enough.
3. My parents for always supporting me in everything that I choose to do.
4. This blog that has provided so many opportunities for me.
5. My computer, I know this is shallow, but it completes me.
6. God, who always is there for me.
7. My sister who helps me through everything (and the inverse).
8. My brother who has taught me that passion is everything.
9. My grandparents for always being there for me.
10. California, because it is where I belong to live (sorry, I just had to put it in my top 10). 

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...