1969 Denim

There's only one place I go for my jeans, and that is Gap. Gap has the best jeans for me! I'm like 5'8" so it's super difficult to shop for jeans because they're always too short on me! I randomly decided to try on a pair of jeans from Gap in the end of summer just because I thought that because I loved all their other clothes I would like their jeans. I'm so glad I did! Their jeans are amazing quality and so comfortable. My favorite style is the 1969 legging jean because they are high waisted and they are extra comfy. Gap has so many styles and fits that you are sure to find one that you like. These are my favorite denim things that are currently at Gap. They not only have great jeans, but also great jackets! Check them out! BTW, I'm including chambray because it's close enough to denim. 
1969 Denim

one // two // three // four // five

Shop the post below!

PS I'm obsessed with the denim vest! I want it!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...