Spring Sales

Today I'm heading into the city {it's not much of an excursion} for a fun day of shopping. I had to include this photo of my idol Cher because her style is just perfect and she's such a fab shopper. This is the first time in a long while that I actually have money to shop. Last time I went shopping I was on a strict budget of about $40. I've been babysitting a lot recently and earning some money and I'm set on buying some goodies that I love. Fittingly, there are plenty of sales going on at so many stores!

extra 50% off all sale styles

+Gap
up to 60% off new spring styles

all shorts are $25 the entire weekend

online 30% off select styles and up to 50% off sale styles

friends & family sale; use code FRIENDLY for 25% off

Be sure to check out all of these fun sales and save money!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...