What I'm Listening To

My current playlist is always changing, but for some reason I've been liking some throwback songs recently. This current playlist isn't entirely throwback songs because there's a few current ones mixed in, but I like the balance of having current songs and songs that are from a little while back. I have approximately 55 playlists on iTunes and this is just because I constantly make places. I'm one of those people that like to have certain songs remind me of certain things. Like certain songs remind me of a certain vacation that I went on. I like this because it helps me remember the event to a better extent. Anyways, here's my current playlist!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...