Slacking + Links I Love

I've been extremely slacking lately. I'm not sure why, but everything seems to be a chore these days and currently it's super late at night, my room is a mess and I've done not even half of my homework. I've done a good job of searching for clothes online though. Well, here's the time to make a little announcement about an upcoming project...I'm making a new blog! I know this is going to be the third blog I've made, but this is the final one. I'm sick of the name Seersucker & Stripes. I want to make my blog more of a lifestyle blog anyways rather than strictly preppy style. I'm getting this one professionally designed and I'm currently in the process of collaborating with a designer. I'm really looking forward to creating this hopefully amazing blog and having a ton of fun with it. 

Stay tuned for when this new blog is released. It will probably be ready in July so there's a bit of a gap between now and then, but I'll still be posting over here until then. I hope you guys are as excited as I am to start fresh and grow as a blogger. 

Anyways, now that that's been said, links I love! I have an obsession with Pinterest as most of you may know and I have found so many links (many via Pinterest) this weekend that I love. I've done way too much time procrastinating, but along the way I've found a few fun things that I'd like to share with y'all. 


+Running Schedule // I'm determined to become a better runner and moreover just workout more. In the beginning of badminton season we ran a lot (I know--sounds weird to do for badminton, but trust me you're running around that court like cray when playing), but now we have matches all the time so there's no running at practice. I'm definitely a beginner when it comes to running, but if I follow this schedule I'll hopefully be able to build up my endurance and become a better runner.

+Wake Up Pretty // I've been up late these past few nights like I mentioned above and sleep is pretty much nonexistent, but this link has been helpful; the busy girl's guide to waking up pretty! It gives you plenty of tips to save you time when you're super busy, but still want to look presentable.

+Drybar // I've been wanting to go to Drybar and get a blowout for some time and I've been exploring their website even more recently. Even if there's no Drybar near you they have plenty of tutorials on their website so you can try to recreate their looks at home! I'm obsessed with the Mai Tai look and the Manhattan look.

4 comments :

  1. Hi Kate! Really love your preppy style and though I love your blog layout, I can't wait to see the new one! It's definitely hard to pick one thing as far as a name, style ect. Good luck!

    Emma
    http://www.emmasheehy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this super sweet comment and thanks for the luck!

      XO, Kate

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to see your new blog this summer! I love this one, of course, but I can't wait to see what other posts you're coming up with!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie and I couldn't be more excited either!

      XO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...