25 Questions

I've been seeing this 25 questions tag floating around YouTube and I think the questions are so random and super fun! So of course I had to answer them!
1. Do you have any pets?
No I do not. My mom doesn't really like animals even though my dad loves them.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you:
My laptop, a bowl of berries and my geometry textbook.

3. What's the weather like right now?
It's about 12ยบ F and cloudy. 

4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
I do have my license and so far I have not crashed. Keep your fingers crossed that I never do!

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
I woke up around 10:30 this morning. Usually I wake up at noon on the weekends so I woke up a bit earlier ha ha.

6. When was the last time you showered?
This is such a strange question, but last night before I went out.

7. What was the last movie that you saw?
Endless Love! Go see it please! It's so intense and so good!

8. What does your last text say?
It says "camp?" because I was texting my friend about summer camp.

9. What is your ringtone?
My phone is always on silent so I actually have no idea what my ringtone even is. 

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
I've been to Mexico, Canada and Jamaica.

11. Do you like sushi?
If I'm going to live in California I absolutely have to like sushi and I pretty much do. I don't love it enough to go buy it or order it at a restaurant, but if it's sitting in front of me I'll eat it.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
I buy my groceries at Jewel Osco. 

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No. I actually sleep really well usually!

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have two! One sister, Kristen (age 18) and one brother, Brian (13). 

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
A laptop! And it's my best friend.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
17 OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS I'M AN OLD WOMAN!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Nope! I have nice vision.

18. Do you color your hair?
I've considered it many times, but I do not.

19. Tell me something you're planning to do today:
I'm going to badminton lessons because tryouts start today! Wish me luck, I'll need it!

20. When was the last time you cried?
Probably like every night because I want to be in California.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Bacon! Or pepperoni.

22. Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger?
I don't particularly like burgers, but if I had to choose I'd say cheeseburger. I prefer chicken nuggets though.

23. Have you ever pulled an all nighter?
In eighth grade we have a lock in where we stay at the school all night and do tons of activities. That's the only time I've pulled an all nighted.

24. What is your eye color?
Blue!

25. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke?
Mmmm I don't really drink pepsi at all so I really don't know.

XO, Kate

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...