Spring Break Essentials

I'm getting very excited for spring break. Although I'm not sure it's going to be super warm in Georgia, I'm just looking forward to not seeing snow on the ground. With a trip coming soon, preparations need to be made. I've started shopping for my spring break essentials and I wanted to share with y'all my spring break essentials. These essentials are more for a beach related vacation just because that's what I'm going on. 

Vineyard Vines Whale Hat // Perfect for shading your eyes from the heated sun and in such a stylish way! There are so many different colors to choose from so be sure to pick the one that matches your favorite suit!

Splendid Sandals // Sandals are a must because it's time to put those winter boots to rest. A tan color goes with everything, but there are plenty of ways to style brightly colored sandals as well! Take your pick!

Essie in "Turquoise & Caicos" // If you're going out and onto the sand with those winter feet be sure to add a bit of color to your hands and feet! Essie has amazing new hues for the spring this season so be sure to check them out!

Tory Burch Swimsuit // When are Tory Burch's collections not perfect? Of course she came out with an amazing spring swim collection so be sure to look online. A cute suit is necessary for success at the beach. Try different styles and colors/patterns to see what works best for you! (PS don't go swimsuit shopping right after you eat, no one wants to squeeze into a swimsuit with that post food bloating).

Ray Ban Sunnies // Sunglasses are a great way to shield the sun in style. I'm in love with the Ray Band club master sunglasses, but they're a bit pricey. And I can't guarantee I wouldn't break or lose them. 

What are your spring break essentials?

XO, Kate


6 comments :

  1. I couldn't agree more! Love that swimsuit!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Isn't it adorable! I love the flamingos!

      XO, Kate

      Delete
  2. I love this colour scheme of white, black and mint - very spring-y!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes--mint is absolutely my favorite color! I think that these colors work perfect for spring as well. Thanks for your comment!

      XO, Kate

      Delete
  3. I love the color scheme! Mint is going to be huge again this year, I can tell!

    And those sandals are too cute!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mint seems like it's been a huge color this past year and I don't think it's going anywhere! And OMG I'm obsessed with those sandals too!

      XO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...