Sunday Morning

Of course. Just when every Chicagoan thought the snow was finally over and the warm spring weather was on its way, a fresh blanket of snow arrived over the course of last night and this morning. Snow is usually beautiful, but I've just had enough of it.

But the one thing you can still do even if it's snowing is have a delicious breakfast to kickstart your day. I think Sunday brunch is the perfect way to indulge in some waffles, pancakes or any other delicious breakfast!






Mmmm it all looks so good! Luckily I convinced my mom to make me pancakes for breakfast!

What are you eating for breakfast?

XO, Kate

6 comments :

  1. I couldn't agree more with the brunch idea! That is what I will be doing this morning!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think brunch is the perfect way to celebrate Sunday morning! Have a great Sunday Hunter!

      XO, Kate

      Delete
  2. Sunday brunch is probably the best time of the weekend!
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love brunch, but for my family it's normally on Saturday, since our church starts pretty early Sunday. But I absolutely love getting to sleep in, then indulging in a big breakfast!

    xoxo,
    caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love brunching - it's my absolute favourite way to spend a Saturday morning (we have a roast on Sunday lunchtime!)!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...