Maxi + Midi

I've always been a fan of the mini skirt just because I think that it is a classic piece. I have a mint one that I think is the perfect color and it goes with so much. Also, minis are a perfect way to show off those legs! But, I've seen some pretty stylish maxis (skirts and dresses!) and midis that have been coming into trend. I think the maxi trend is finally starting to grow on me and I may take a chance and purchase one. The midi is still just "so so" in my mind. I think I need a bit more convincing to really like the midi skirt.






Do you like maxis and or midis?

XO, Kate

3 comments :

  1. I love maxi skirts! I think I'd feel too awkward styling a midi for now - I might just feel out of place! But I love seeing other bloggers style them.

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the midis, but I'm not entirely sure what I'd wear with them...I'll have to work on that.

    Adrienne
    preplifeblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...