Camera Pro


After contemplating, researching, saving and finally ordering my camera last summer I couldn't have been more psyched for it to come! I used it a lot over the summer in general, but recently I've been rarely ever using it. (If you're wondering I have the Canon EOS Rebel T3i). This was a rather expensive item and I feel badly that I don't use it to it's full extent.

Part of the reason being this: I don't quite know all the tricks to my camera. I know the classics, like black and white, different effects and flash vs. no flash. But, honestly there is so much more potential to a camera like this. I think I should take the time to become a "Camera Pro". I think that my camera will become much more useful if I actually learn how to properly take (dare I say) "professional looking" shots. I think having a quality camera is essential for a fashion blog because outfit posts are a must. I'm in dire need for outfit posts and don't fret because when spring comes I'll be all over those, but for now I think it's safe to say I should do my homework and learn a bit more about my camera!

Do you love your camera?

XO, Kate

1 comment :

  1. I have a Nikon d40, and I love it! But I was in the same boat: I didn't know how to fully use it to its full potential. I have yet to take a class, but even looking up how to do something online is so helpful! The internet has been my dear friend in my progression of my quality of photos!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...