Daydreaming of...Spring Break

I have been in a bit of a winter rut especially with my style. Winter doesn't make me want to dress cute, it just makes me want to wear leggings and a t-shirt so that I can be comfortable while I freeze. That's why I'm so eager for spring break! I can't wait for those days of relaxing on the beach, wearing shorts, swimsuits, and sandals! I've never been much of a winter gal (which luckily I won't have to deal with when I move to California when I get older) so these extreme temperatures aren't making me enjoy winter anymore. 






Where are you headed for Spring Break?

XO, Kate

2 comments :

  1. I am totally with you right now. I'm so ready for warmer weather and spring break to arrive! I'm going to northern California this break (I've never been to the north end of the state) and I'm really excited!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm dreaming of the spring weather and finally being able to go outside without wearing full on winter at tie! That sounds like a ton of fun! I love California!

      XO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...