Living Space

I always talk about moving to Los Angeles when I get older and I seriously can't wait to have a space all my own. There definitely is a lot more stress in owning a space of your own. You have to pay for everything and there's not always cheap items that you can include. Yet, that hasn't stopped me from imagining what my future apartment will look like...
 I think one of the essentials for my future apartment would be a bar cart. I think bar carts are perfectly chic and a great way to display drinks and bar accessories. I also love the idea of an adorable printout that says "pop fizz clink" and some DIY tassels. 
 In my future apartment I think the idea of white sheets and a white comforter looks amazing. And it leaves so much room to change up your style later on without having to do major construction. I think a foot bench and a blanket basket at the edge of the bed is a great way to use the wasted space in front of the bed. And monogram sheets? #ofcourse!
 Shelving is a must, especially when you're in a bit of a small space. I also love gold bookend accents that keep things organized on your shelves. Also, color coordinated storage bins are great for keeping things organized, or just shoving a bunch of clutter into and making it look pretty. 
 Chic books are the perfect way to play up the colors in your room. These pink and orange ones add a fun color flair. And fresh flowers look amazing stacked on the top!
I always remember going to my friend Jane's house and there were always so many different and interesting books stacked on the coffee table. I never really understood why, but now I absolutely love the look! And how can you not love the colored furniture in the background of this apartment!?

What will your apartment look like?

XO, Kate

2 comments :

  1. I'm so excited to be living on my own someday! I love interior design and decorating my spaces. I love all the photos you used, and I'm also a huge fan of coffee table books! ;)

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've become obsessed with the idea of having a bar cart! I love the white walls and pops of colours in these photos!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...