Bright Lips

I've never been very into lipstick or lip color in general, but I've seen a lot of fun hues for the springtime. I think that a light pink lip color looks fabulous on so many skin tones and I'm thinking about purchasing a light pink lip color. I personally like lip stain better because it doesn't make your hair stick to it (like the dreaded lipgloss) or rub off on everything and get all over your teeth (lipstick). I've found so many perfect lip colors for the springtime and I thought they'd be perfect to share. 





What do you think of bright lips?

XO, Kate

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE bright lips! I'm still a little too timid to try them out, but I absolutely love them and appreciate when someone is bold enough to put on a bright lip. It's a great way to turn heads!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I think I'll first tryout a light pink color and maybe transition to something fun like coral! Thanks for your comment!

      XO, Kate

      Delete
  2. Omg, I am super obsessed with dark lips. I used to feel a bit shy wearing them because they're so out there, but now I think I feel weird without it, haha!
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupandressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I see your outfit posts on your blog you're always rocking beautiful lip colors! It looks fabulous on you! Thanks so much for your comment!

      XO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...