Throwback to Warm Weather

I am in desperate need of warm weather. Spring break is coming up soon and I'm pumped! I have absolutely no "winter" clothes. I can deal with fall (although I don't love the season, I like it a whole lot more than winter), but I hate winter. Every time on the news they announce more snow to come (even in March!!!) and I just stare at my parents and ask, "Why do we live here?!" Last year I left the cold for sunny LA and then was home for 3 days and then left for Mexico! Easily the best 10 days of my life! 

With the freezing weather, I've been reminiscing on the fun summer days and reminding myself of how much I long for summer. Over the summer I went to Lake Elkhart with my family and I'm so excited because we're heading back this summer as well! Here's some throwback photos of the trip.







Are you eagerly waiting for warm weather?

XO, Kate

4 comments :

  1. Literally same thoughts. I am so done with this Winter...& I usually love Winter! Problem is, this Winter was like 3 Winters shoved into one. I can't wait for Spring! ps. your hair is so perfect!
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This winter has been going on for far too long! Please let the spring come soon! Thanks for your comment Neidelyn!

      XO, Kate

      Delete
  2. This is so cute Katelyn! I cannot wait for the warmer weather too!

    x
    Sloane
    sailingtheseaofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thanks Sloane! I need the spring to come soon!

      XO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...