Spring Lilly Loves

Surprisingly enough I don't actually own any Lilly clothing pieces. Well, that's a bit of a lie because I have some Pulitzer pajamas, but those don't really count. The only other items I own from Lilly Pulitzer include an agenda and an iPhone case. I've been exploring the Lilly website a bit more frequently now because I've found some really perfect pieces for spring and summer. Last spring I saved up and bought a shift dress, but ended up returning it because it was an awkward fit. I'm thinking about saving up and trying again because I think having a Lilly shift dress is simply a staple in a preppy girl's closet. These are my top picks of not only shifts, but lots of Lilly pieces.


My personal favorite is the first dress (Liz Shift) because it reminds me a lot of a dress worn by Serena in Gossip Girl when they're in The Hamptons.

 It reminds me a lot of Serena's dress that I love so much! (not so much her bag though...)

What are your favorite Lilly pieces?

XO, Kate

2 comments :

  1. I am in LOVE with the second and third dresses you posted, as well as the Morrison Lace one! I need a Lilly dress ASAP!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Lilly dresses are such a staple for a preppy girl! I love all of those too!

      XO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...