Coastal Cottages

I'm back! I have been absent for far too long, but I'm back and here to stay. I took a break before because my computer was pretty much broken and the next week I was in Georgia for spring break. I was so happy that I was able to use the warm weather and beautiful landscape to shoot many outfit posts and overall just take pictures. Let me just say this spring break was pretty much amazing. I'm so grateful for this fabulous trip and all of the time I got to spend with family and friends. My family rented a house along with our family friends and I brought along my good friend gKe. We traveled to the beautiful Sea Island, GA. Sea Island is one of my favorite destinations to vacation. The island is truly beautiful and is super nautical and preppy. We stayed at a beautiful beachside cottage (although I wouldn't say it's a cottage because it was huge). And our house was among many beachside cottages in this location. I guarantee you will fall in love with all of these colorful beachside beauties.












PS stay tuned to my blog because there's plenty coming soon! gKe and I did plenty of photo shoots and there's a recap video coming soon! Stay tuned!

6 comments :

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the colors of each of them! :)
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! They are all so beautiful! Thanks for your comment!

      XO, Kate

      Delete
  2. Can I move in?? These places have so much character, I love it!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's pretty much the most beautiful beach-y houses all in a row! Thanks for your comment!

      XO, Kate

      Delete
  3. Ugh, I love them all. The bright yellow and the house with white + turquoise shutters is perfect! So glad you had a great vacation!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are my favorites too! And thanks Connie!

      XO, Kate

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...