Birthday Wishes


Hey guys! Today I am officially sixteen! Sweet Sixteen! I actually can't believe that sixteen years have gone by in my life. It seems like everything is moving way too fast and soon I'll be heading off to college. It's really sad to think about all this stuff, but there are so many memories and so much to look forward to in the future that it's all good. 

Today for my birthday I'm eating donuts (#myfave) for breakfast. I'm actually not healthy at all. And just hanging out for the day. Then at night I'm headed downtown for shopping/dinner with my fam and a couple of friends. 

My birthday present was already given to me from my parents in March. They took me to L.A. for an early sixteenth birthday gift, but honestly it was the best gift I've ever received (other than my iPhone for Christmas). It was the best week of my life because I love California so much and I want to live there. 

Anyways, this is a really random post, but in lieu of my birthday I thought I should make a post about it.

Thanks so much for reading, and as always there's more coming soon!

xx

2 comments :

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...