Homecoming Night

Hey guys, so I mentioned that I was going to Homecoming on Saturday night so I wanted to follow up with that post with some pictures from the night! I had such a fun time and it was unbelievably better than last year's HC. Anyways here are the pics!














P.S. I got a haircut and it's so short and I actually hate it. I mean I definitely needed to get all of the hair cut off because it was all dead, but it's just way too short for me. Plus, my hair is wavy so when it's short it just looks ugly. 

xx

3 comments :

  1. I love your dress!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you look so pretty! I love your dress and heels, too cute! I'm so glad everything worked out, it looks like such a fun time!

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress and your hair looks great to me! Glad you had a fab night!

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...