Homecoming Here I Come!

Tonight is homecoming! And now I'm actually pretty excited. Last year I was very excited, yet the dance was nothing of what I expected. This year I'm ready and prepared for all of the insaneness and I just want to have fun! And everything has been falling into place with the dress, the shoes, the hair, etc. I will definitely have pictures from HC posted up here at some point soon!

So I really don't have much else to say for this post.

Anyways hope you guys have a super fun Saturday! I'll be busy all day with getting ready and partying it up all day (not really...)! But anyways talk to y'all soon!

xx

4 comments :

  1. Have fun :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great fun night!

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S.-I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

      Delete
  3. I also nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...